Created with by Passion4Design
- Reading project terrain data through DWG files.
- Reading Road Design data (horizontal alignment, vertical alignment, superelevation, pavement widening, pavement layers, cut/fill slope, Road Structures etc.) through compatible formatted files.
- Creating a 3d Road model based on imported Design data.
- Presentation of the reviewed Road 3d model interfacing the project terrain.
- Superimposing Google Earth images over the project terrain.
- Presentation of design values of any design element in user’s defined tables.
- Checking design elements against applicable Design Guidelines.
- Presentation of Checking results in user defined tables.
- Automatic peparation of fully detailed Geometric Design Checklists.